WBT-0610 Ag NEW!
The NEW nextgenTM Banana Plug Signature, made from fine silver
Retail pack of four plugs (two red, two white) and torx fitting tool.
* Fine silver signal conductor
* Mass-reduced nextgenTM principle
* Direct platinum plating (nickel-free)
* Secured with an expandable contact pin
* Crimping with WBT double Torx screw system
* Ccompact and cable-friendly
* CE and IEC compliant
nextgenTM - a new generation of plug connections from WBT
Delicately formed from fine silver - the signal line for the new nextgenTM banana plug WBT-0610 Ag. Directly platinum plated in a nickel-free finish to prevent oxidation. This ensures high conductivity and no magnetic interferences. The contact pin is shaped so that its three segments expand as the spindle is twisted in, so that it can be secured in every terminal type. The resulting constantly high contact pressure guarantees permanently low transition resistances.
Like the WBT-0645, the nextgenTM banana connector also takes up less space when installed and allows equipment to be set up more compactly when space is at a premium. WBT-0610 Ag is also cable-friendly: the angle leads your cable directly to the ground and cannot be damaged through kinking.
Despite the delicacy of the signal conductor, WBT-0610 is perfectly suited to the crimping technique. The two Torx screws are used to fix the crimped cable end and the second screw secures your cable to prevent strain. Thanks to the full insulation it is safe to touch and thus IEC compliant. The safety pin also prevents accidental insertion of the plug into a power socket. This makes the WBT-0610 Ag compliant to CE to the full as well.
* Conductor cross section (max.): 10 mm² (7 AWG)
* Termination technique: Crimping
* Identification: red, white
* Strain relief: Torx screw (T.6)
* Recommended tool: Torx T.6 wrench WBT-0488 (supplied)
WBT nextgen range
Retail pack of four plugs (two red + two white) and fitting tool.
Signal conductor made of fine silver
Conductor cross section (max.): 10 mm² (7 AWG)
CE and IEC compliant