At a glance:
- Ideal for DJ controllers, mixing consoles, digital pianos and keyboards
- Durable metal construction to see you through regular performances
- Folding design for ease of storage and transportation
- Height adjustable legs for stability on uneven or unlevel surfaces
- 12 preset height adjustment levels and fine adjustment to help you achieve an ideal position
- Adjustable width allows for a table frame that caters to a variety of mixers and keyboards
Tiger's Adjustable Platform Mixer and Keyboard Stand is an ideal companion for DJs, sound engineers and keyboard players in need of a stand that performs as well as they do during recording sessions, performances and live sets. A width adjustable platform is able to hold large multichannel mixers, digital pianos and keyboards of all sizes.
Four adjustable legs allow you to find an ideal height so you can play and mix comfortably wherever you are and ensure that your gear remains level on uneven surfaces. 12 preset height adjustment levels on each leg and fine adjustable rubber feet allow you to secure that final, stable playing position.
Its durable black metal construction means that this stand blends in with the rest of your hardware and will see you through regular performances. When not in use, this stand by Tiger can be folded flat so that you can take it to and from the studio, gigs and performances with ease.
- Max Height: 110cm
- Min Height: 65cm
- Max Width: 111cm
- Min Width: 73.5cm
- Depth: 32cm
- Max load: 50kg
- Weight: 5.6kg
Fully width and height adjustable
Rubber non-slip floor protectors
Easy to fold down for easy storage and transportation
Solid metal construction
Heavy-duty metal top and joints