The SE Electronics V7 is a hand-held dynamic vocal microphone with super-dominant directional characteristics for highly professional requirements.
Thanks to the innovative DMC7 capsule and the innovative aluminum coil, the V7 offers a very fresh, open sound.
The new, patented bearing decouples the capsule effectively from the housing, thereby reducing the noise, impact sound and rumbling noise.
The housing consists only of solid metal parts, which withstand even the highest loads. The long-life microphone basket is made of high-quality spring steel and is insensitive to deformation and corrosion. The chamfered edges along the microphone basket prevent the microphone from rolling away on flat surfaces.
The red wind deflector effectively reduces unwanted wind and pop noise (eg, by consonants, explosive sounds). In the event that a black wind shield is preferred one is included in the delivery.
The gold-plated XLR contacts ensure maximum reliability and permanently prevent any kind of corrosion.
- Subcategory: Vocal Microphone
- Type: Handheld Microphone
- Capsule technology: Dynamic
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz to 19 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 2mV/Pa
- Connection Plug: 3pin XLR, gold plated
- Features: Aluminium-Voicecoil
- Colour / Finish: Black with silver Basket
- Weight: 305 g
- Including: Stand adapter, Thread adapter, Storage bag, sE emblem sticker, manual/ Guarantee card (GB, D, I, F,ES Chinese), integrated windshield (black)