Welcome to the sweet and spacious world of the Beecaster.
The Beecaster, Bombus voce thundorum, is a newly-discovered microphone species that is magnificent in appearance, sonic quality, and unmatched audio reproduction.
A proud member of the Cardiodigitum euessbi sub-order of Bee recording tools, its predecessors include many of the finest microphones ever created for studio, stage, film, and broadcast.
Easily identified in the field by its leading-edge technology, innovative engineering, and distinctive looks, the Beecaster delivers the clearest, most accurate sound found anywhere, no matter what type of recording hive you inhabit.
Adaptive by nature, the Beecaster is the perfect all-purpose creature for today?s digital environments. With its direct USB connection, integrated articulating stand, and built-in control center, the Beecaster easily complements your favorite recording software for simple ?plug and play? operation.
Four different Sonic Images are optimized for various applications?so from Vocals to Videos, Conferences to Concerts, Desktop Demos to Hexadecimal Hits, the Beecaster earns its stripes by giving your recordings or podcasts the finest professional edge.
- Transducer Type: Proprietary 24 mm condenser capsule, internally shockmounted
- Selectable Polar Pattern: Mono (cardioid), Stereo (XY), Wide Stereo (Blumlein), or Focused Stereo (M/S)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ? 20 kHz
- Sample Rate/Bit Depth: 96 kHz/24 bit
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB SPL (2.5k ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 98 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 14 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 98 dB (@ 2.5k ohms)
- Power Requirement: 5V USB
- Weight: 4.2 lb (1.9kg)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 100 mW
Suitable for podcasters, vocalists, musicians, or engineers
Plug and play, mac/pc with high-resolution output: 24-bit/96 khz
Four switchable sonic selections: mono, stereo, wide stereo, focused stereo