We are delighted to offer the fantastic Multi-purpose Mixer.
With so many DJ products available today, it is great to have a make you can rely on. The Multi-purpose Mixer is certainly that and will be a excellent present.
For this reduced price, the Multi-purpose Mixer comes widely recommended and is a popular choice for many of our customers. Adastra have provided some excellent touches and this equals good fair price.
1U live/zoning rack mixer with 2 mic/line inputs and 2 stereo line inputs feeding 4 stereo outputs. Mic channels feed to all outputs, whereas the stereo channels are switchable to any required zone. Applications vary from additional vocal mixing for DJ set-ups to multi-room zoning for venues and many other scenarios.
• Lo-cut rumble filter for mic channels
• 3-band EQ for mic channels
• 2-band EQ for stereo channels
• Foot-switchable internal DSP reverb or ext. FX
• 4 stereo zone outputs with level controls
• Switchable 48V phantom power
• Mic/line channel inputs Ch 1 front combo and rear jack, Ch 2 combo (rear)
• Mic/line channel controls Level, Lo-cut, Gain, FX and Lo/Mid/Hi EQ faders
• Line 3 + 4 stereo inputs Input A (L+R) 6.3mm jack / Input B (L+R) RCA
• Line 3 + 4 stereo controls Level, In A/B and Lo/Hi EQ faders
• Output connections Outputs 1-3 (L+R) RCA, Output 4 (L+R) 6.3mm jack
• Output controls Level, Line 3 on/off, Line 4 on/off
• FX connections (6.3mm jack) Footswitch, Send (defeats onboard reverb), L+R Return
• FX controls Reverb time, Depth (onboard or external level)
• Indicators (LED) Power, 48V, Mic/line signal+peak, Line peak, Output peak
• Fire alarm contacts Modular terminal, make-to-mute all except Mic 1
• Dimensions 483 x 44 x 220mm
• Weight 2.75kg
• Power supply2 30Vac, 50Hz (IEC)