The 14MXR is a ground breaking 4-channel preamp Midi mixer with built-in 4x4 Sound Card so DJs can play and mix music from their favorite computer software, yet still have the hands-on hardware control from a compact, 4-channel mixer. Plus, with a built-in Sound Card DJs can start mixing right away without having to purchase extra equipment.
All the features found on the 14MXR were intuitvely designed for the most experience DJs by fellow DJs. Features such as; Balanced Outputs, Long-life Optical Fader, Rotary Kills, and Reverable Crossfader and channel Faders with adjustable curve.The crossfader was factory tested for over 1 million crossfades back-and-forth and never quit working!
- 4 Channel: 2 Line/Phono, RCA inputs, 2 TRS mic & ¼ mic input
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- Master (XLR and RCA), Booth (RCA)
- Midi Input to control "Midi Learn" software
- USB: 4in x4 out audio interface + MIDI Interface
- Long-life Optical Fader (Crossfader)
- Independent curve for channels 1 & 2 (short to long curve) with reverse button
- 4-Band Rotary EQ with push Kills
- Talkover button (-15dB)
- DJ Mic with Volume + 4-Band EQ (Treble, Bass, Gain & Mid)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Power Draw: ???W max
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 356x320x85mm
- Weight: 4.475 kg.
Sampling rate: 48kHz
D/A converter: 24 bit
A/D converter: 24 bit
Line: 10-20KHz +/1dB
Phone: 50-20KHz +/1dB
Mic: 10-20KHz +/1dB
Specifications to change without notice.
Ground breaking 4-channel preamp midi mixer with built-in 4x4 sound card
Balanced xlr outputs
Midi input to control "midi learn" software