Alesis Multimix 8 USB FX Mixer
• Compact, eight-channel mixer for studio and live applications
• Three band equalisers on the first four channels and two band equalisers on the last four channels allow you to perfect the sound you want to achieve
• Various inputs allow you to connect almost every musical device to the mixer, from MP3 players and CD players to instruments such as guitars
• 6.35mm headphone connection allows to you to listen to your mixes at a comfortable level
• Built-in effects with footswitch bypass control allow you to modify the sound easily and comfortably
• Plug and play USB connection allows you to connect to your PC or Mac to record your mixes, without the need to install any drivers
What makes this mixer different?
This compact mixer with built-in effects doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. You can connect microphone inputs, guitar-direct inputs and line-level inputs, which are used for a wide range of effects. Whatever the input, the Multimix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio and hassle-free computer connection to your PA or recording system.
How can I connect to the mixer?
The Multimix 8 USB FX features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one to four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. Line inputs are also available on all eight channels of the mixer and there is a high-impedance input on channel two, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass. This is a great advantage for musicians looking to get a clean signal without degradation of the signal. A phone (RCA) stereo input is also included, adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a
Compact 8-channel mixer for studio & live applications
Doubles as a computer recording interface to mix and record your performances, includes software
4 high gain mic/line inputs
100 preset effects incl. reverbs, delays, chorus & more
3-band EQ on each channel